What my time in Ireland taught me



It's hard to believe that it's already been 2 months and I am back home from Ireland. These past 2 months in Ireland have been incredibly exhausting, stretching and wonderful. I never would have thought that God would have been so faithful this summer in how He worked in our team and in me. I am so thankful for all of you who have supported me getting there whether that was through prayer, encouraging words or financially. Your support has meant so much to me and I am grateful for you all. I wish I had the words to make a more descriptive post to share with you what I have learned from my time there but there's so much running through my brain and so much I'm still processing so I made a list instead. Thanks again for your support and encouragement!





1.) Christ has set you free (Galatians 5:1)
2.) God can use anyone, you don't have to be "qualified" to serve Him
3.) pick wildflowers
4.)God is always with you & is faithful
5.) climb mountains
6.) be honest
7.) remember the Spirit (Ezekiel 37:5)
8.) frolic through fields
9.) God can do more than you could imagine
10.) don't be afraid to accept love from others
11.) lay in the grass
12.) love before you judge
13.) climb castle ruins
14.) tea breaks are necessary and needed
15.) live by the Spirit not your emotions (Galatians 5:22-25)
16.) surrender yourself to God daily & be like putty in His hands
17.) prayer is powerful & effective
18.) God's mercies are new every morning
19.) don't hold grudges
20.) find beauty in every person you meet
21.) spend time with God listening & not talking

Comments

Popular Posts